Start Here for NEW Resource Directory Listing
Welcome! The purpose of the LDATX Resource Directory is to provide access to professional resources to support, inform and empower individuals with LD/ADHD throughout the lifespan.
Please follow the steps to be added to the LDATX Resource Directory:
- Join LDA as an individual or as an organization. Refer to the LDA Membership Page for the benefits of membership levels.
- Join LDA
- If you are already a member, there is no cost to add your name to the directory at this time. Your listing will be included in the resource directory as long as your Membership is current.
- Send an email to Ruth Bomar at email@example.com and copy and paste the following questions and answers into your email to Ruth.
- Name of Business (if applicable)
- Contact Name (required: First and Last name)
- Address: Street/City/State/Zip (both business (if applicable) and contact address)
- Phone (optional)
- Email Address (required)
- Website (if applicable)
- Description of Services (required) including:
- Do you offer need-based services and discounts?
- Area of specialty? (age-group, type of testing (dyslexia, early childhood, etc., specific population, etc.)
- Any other services that you offer that will benefit the learning disability and ADHD community?
Please contact Ruth with any questions. Thank you! We look forward to collaborating with you to support the LD/ADHD community.
A disclaimer will be added to each resource directory listing stating:
The purpose for this page is to make professional resources accessible to the LD/ADHD community. LDATX does not endorse nor accept responsibility for the services received.