Welcome! The purpose of the LDATX Resource Directory is to provide access to professional resources to support, inform, and empower individuals with LD/ADHD throughout the lifespan.
Please follow the steps to be added to the LDATX Resource Directory:
- Join LDA as an individual or as an organization. Refer to the LDA Membership Page for the benefits of membership levels.
- Join LDA
- If you are already a member, there is no cost to add your name to the directory at this time. Your listing will be included in the resource directory as long as your Membership is current.
- Send an email to Ruth Bomar at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy and paste the following questions and answers into your email to Ruth.
- Name of Business (if applicable)
- Contact Name (required: First and Last name)
- Address: Street/City/State/Zip (both business (if applicable) and contact address)
- Phone (optional)
- Email Address (required)
- Website (if applicable)
- Description of Services (required) including:
- Do you offer need-based services and discounts?
- Area of specialty? (age-group, type of testing (dyslexia, early childhood, etc., a specific population, etc.)
- Any other services that you offer that will benefit the learning disability and ADHD community?
Please contact Ruth Bomar with any questions. Thank you! We look forward to collaborating with you to support the LD/ADHD community.
Disclaimer: The Learning Disabilities Association of America does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to the research, services, programs, medications, products, or treatments referenced in the LDA of Texas website. The information included in the LDA of Texas Resource Directory is a resource for individuals to pursue at their own risk.